Show Movies in Your School - Legally!

Only Movie Licensing USA is able to offer you a public performance site license for all of these Hollywood studios. No other licensing source can provide this comprehensive coverage. With a license from Movie Licensing USA you can show movies legally for non-teaching activities such as Family Movie Nights, Before- or After-School programs, Student Rewards, Holiday Events and more.

A Public Performance Site License saves you time and money — since you don't have to contact each studio directly. In addition to your personal comfort and reputation, this license provides protection from the hazards of non-compliance with U.S. Copyright Law.


New Releases